Tuesday 15 October 2013

Stampin' Up! Tape It Season of Style Tree

Hi and Good Morning! 
This last week I have been horribly poorly and so have had an experimental session once I started to feel better.
My new Stampin' Up! set is the Tape It selection which I have wanting since the new catalogue came out. This is a stamp set that looks like WASHI TAPE! So exciting :)

So I experimented with the stamps, Old Olive & Gumball Green ink and the Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack from the 2013-2014 Autumn/Winter Catalogue.

My first card had a Sassy Salutations Greeting in Real Red and some circles and heart punched in glimmer paper using the owl builder punch. 
I felt this looked cramped and messy and not very tree like.


 

My second card I decided to make an obvious tree trunk at the bottom and added and extra layer of "tape" - still I did not feel this seemed very tree like.

Check back on Thursday for my next lot of experimentation as this developed into something I was happier with :)
Thanks for looking,
Sarah.
 P.S. check out my website :

No comments:

Post a Comment