Saturday 21 September 2013

Thanks Mum! with Stampin' Up! Stippled Blossoms

Good Morning All!
Here is a thank you card for my Mum. She does so much for my siblings and I, as mums' do, always putting her "children" first. If she sees something she thinks we will like she will pick it up for us. My sister and I love cooking (as does Mum) and Mum is always picking up recipes from supermarkets. It's the little things that really do mean so much and are so, so appreciated. So I put this card in the post and it was "a lovely surprise"! 
Thanks MUM xx 


So this card is made from the lovely set from the Main Catalogue using the stamp set Stippled Blossoms and the fab Stamp-a-ma-jig tool from Stampin' Up!
My colour choices are from the In Colours : Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding and from the Brights Old Olive. I also used my trusty Script Stamp - En Fracais, the Window Frames and the Typeset Alphabet Bigz die with the Bigshot.

Faux stitching in an Old Olive write marker finish the card .


Thanks for looking,
Sarah.
 P.S. check out my website :

No comments:

Post a Comment