Tuesday 3 September 2013

Baby Naming Day Card

Morning All, My latest commission was to make a card for a Baby Naming Day. Doing some research into cards for a naming day I found there was no set style or design.
First I embossed the bottom edge of my pink cardstock with the Bigshot and the Delicate Designs embossing folder. As I was asked to feature the baby's name so I decided to cut the name using the Bigshot and Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies. I stamped the background with the Swallowtail Stampin' Up stamp onto whisper white cardstock with the congratulations greeting from the Sassy Salutations stamp set. 



I matted and layered the cardstock and added finishing touched with dazzling details glitter adhesive and a punched out butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set. ❤

Thanks for looking,
Sarah.
 P.S. check out my website :

No comments:

Post a Comment