Saturday 18 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Morning Post Alphabet and Baby Prints

Welcome to the World Mia Christine!

Morning Everyone. Today I am sharing with you another New Baby card I made for some friends of ours who have just had their first baby! Mia was also born in December (just after Ronnie) but I thought I would save this card for a future post. 



I love the Baby Prints Stamp, the little hands are just so sweet. I have stamped the name using the Morning Post Alphabet and created a tag with the baby's details on as an extra keepsake! x

Thanks for looking.
Sarah

 P.S. check out my website :

1 comment:

  1. It's just super, Sarah, Simply Less Is More's challenge this week is a CAS baby card and Addicted to CAS's challenge is NEW if you are interested

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete