Saturday 20 July 2013

Swaps for Training using Wildflower Stampin' Up Stamp

Oh Hi! 
This week I've been busy finishing my swaps for Peterborough training.
As I mentioned before I have been using my Wildflower Meadow stamp set from the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue. Here I have used the In Colour inkpads Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green. To achieve the blended background I stamp the ink onto an acrylic block, spritz with water and then stamp this onto Very Vanilla cardstock. Letting inks bleed together under the pressure of holding down the block.
Once this has dried I have stamped the Wildflower stamp using chocolate chip ink and the used the matching embossing folder to add dimension. 
Thanks for looking.
Sarah.
 P.S. check out my website :

No comments:

Post a Comment